If you know a student who has borrowed a DPS Chromebook, iPad, hotspot or other DPS technology to use during remote learning, here is what to do with their device this summer:
- If your device is working well and you will be returning to a DPS school in the fall, please keep your device.
- If your device is broken or unused, please return it to DPS via FedEx free of charge, thanks to a partnership with Denver Public Schools Foundation. (Instructions below.) Once we receive your returned device, we will contact you about a replacement. If you are a graduating senior or are leaving the district, please use this additional opportunity to return your DPS device.
- If you are a DPS charter school student, please work with your school on next steps for your devices.
Returning these devices will minimize replacement costs and support other students who need access to technology. To return devices, please:
- Wait to receive a box in the mail with instructions and a prepaid shipping label.
- Follow the enclosed instructions.
- Bring the box to any FedEx location. Your device will then get returned to DPS at no charge to you.
If you have questions about this process, please call 720-423-3163