Enroll at Hamilton
Come Explore the World and Define Your Future at Hamilton
Hamilton Middle School participates in the Denver Public Schools’ SchoolChoice Enrollment process. Hamilton supports the district’s goal to offer a wide variety of schools to families so that each student may find a home at a school best suited to their needs and academic goals. If you would like to attend Hamilton, please see the enrollment scenarios below to receive the information most applicable to you.
- I have a current 5th-grade student who would like to attend Hamilton for the 2019-2020 school year. The 2019-2020 SchoolChoice process will begin in early 2019. Taking a tour of Hamilton or Shadowing a current scholar for the day are great ways to learn more about our school. Be sure to select Hamilton as your #1 Choice during SchoolChoice. Learn more at www.schoolchoice.dpsk12.org
- I currently attend a school WITHIN Denver Public Schools and would like to transfer to Hamilton during the school year. This transfer is called an Administrative Transfer, and will begin at the school you are coming from. Both Administration teams will discuss this transfer and find the best solution for the student involved.
- I recently moved to the Hamilton neighborhood boundary and would like to enroll at Hamilton for the 2018-2019 school year. – Visit Hamilton Middle School to register. You will need to provide a birth certificate, proof of address, immunization records.
For more information:
Visit the Denver Public Schools Office of Choice & Enrollment schoolchoice.dpsk12.org
Key Contacts for Enrollment Questions:
- Hamilton Middle School Registrar: Ms. Esther Blackmon: email@example.com or (720) 423-9500
- Hamilton Middle School Family & Community Liaison: Ms. Carolyn Leahy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 423-9475
- Office of School Choice & Enrollment Services
2800 West Seventh Ave.
Modular building #1
(in front of the DPS Facilities Building)
Denver, CO 80204
email@example.com or 720-423-3493