Friday Morning Meeting
Start the Day
- Watch the Morning Meeting from 8:30-9 am
- Posted on Hamilton.dpsk12.org by 8 am
- Key information on the school day
- Check your email for information from your Advisor on your first day
- Go to Advisory Class at 9 am
- Typing into GoogleMeets: Hamilton[Your Advisor’s Last Name]
- For example, if your Advisor is Dr. Sawyer you would enter “HamiltonSawyer”
- Go over your schedule for the day with your Advisor
- Attend your classes (your advisor will help you)
- Reading on your own 3:15-3:45 pm
You can find the daily schedule for remote learning here.
Back to School Town Hall (English)
Back to School Town Hall (Español)
Christian's Corner: Preparing for the School Year
Dear Hamilton Husky Families,
I hope you are well and healthy. I want to make sure that you saw the just-announced update to the start of school in DPS and at Hamilton. Here is the link to the official announcement from DPS. Essentially, it was announced that DPS (and Hamilton) will be starting the school year in remote learning. We also will start remote learning with students virtually on August 24, a week later than originally planned.
To plan for this, I will join with Ms. Victor and Ms. Shearer and our Hamilton Instructional Leadership Team next week to learn more from DPS and develop our strategic plan with this new information for our start of school. We will be attending a week of trainings with DPS leaders and specialists.
With this new information, it is of critical importance that we work as a Hamilton community to offer the very-best learning experience and student supports possible. We learned so much last Spring, as we rapidly converted to remote learning as the pandemic started. We must take those lessons learned and grow as a community of educators, families, and students as we move forward. I know that through these challenges, we can find a way forward to do our very best work and deepen our relationships together.
In the coming weeks, I will be sharing much more detail and information with you as soon as possible. I also will be announcing family information sessions and supports, so that we can all launch this year as successfully as possible as a community. I know we are stronger, together, as a Husky Family.
Link to DPS Announcement: : https://www.dpsk12.org/important-update-on-our-return-to-school-july-17-2020/ ;